Friday, October 16, 2009

Have you missed us?

It's been a long time since we've posted. We've been up to a lot and had a lot of changes going on. We are in the process of moving back to Fresno. Logan is finishing up his last week of work in San Diego and I've been a single working mom while he's been down there. I got a job working for Clovis Unified with the Autism program. I love my job but miss my little Afton girl while I'm working. Though she doesn't seem to miss me as much as I miss her. Logan has been able to come up off and on and has been Mr. Mom while he's here. She loves spending time with her daddy. We're behind on a lot of posts because after I get home from work everyday, play, feed, bath,and nurse Afton, I am exhausted. But I am determined to catch up.... so be checking up. :)

2 comments:

kate said...

Yes! {we missed you} and are glad to hear you are doing well and will be catching us up soon!

Amanda said...

So happy to have you back in the blogging scene! Hope all is settling down!